Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Assisted Work: Danville Benches Installed

Rachel Rodi installed this mosaic at the Danville Train Station. I was not involved in the installation for this project but I did help in the studio filling in sky, grass and ground. I am so happy I had a chance to be part of this project and look how well it came out!

These pictures are of the fountain. The design is based off of the original train station. Rachel created the images and design based off of photographs from the client.
The fountain and benches are all new to Danville this year and were built especially as a tribute to the city's history.

The benches surround the fountain. The designs are more images of the old train station. I love how the railroad tracks came out! If look closely, the benches line up to be one continuous image.


No comments: